The Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF) is an approved sponsor of the Office of Admissions & Continuing Education for MCLE programming in Indiana
Reporting Your ICLEF Hours:
ICLEF will automatically report your earned MCLE credits to the Office of Admissions & Continuing Education for each ICLEF program that you attend, including Live, On Demand, Video Replay, and Live Group & Individual Webcast seminars. By rule, ICLEF has up to 30-days to report your MCLE credits to the ACE. ICLEF’s goal is to report your earned MCLE credits within two-weeks of your attendance. The ACE, in turn, has an additional 30-day period to post your MCLE credits to your official CLE records.
Should you require MCLE credits in another jurisdiction, outside of Indiana, our Registrar stands ready to assist you with the process. While ICLEF is unable to pay any fees required for reporting your credits to another state, we will be more than happy to provide you with the documentation needed to assist you in obtaining the credits. The complete rule concerning MCLE in Indiana may be found by Clicking Here.
ICLEF On Demand Seminars
• All listed ICLEF On Demand seminars are approved for MCLE credit under rule 29 of the Office of Admissions & Continuing Education. Under amended rule 29 you are allowed to take all 36 hours of your 36 CLE hour requirement via online methods. See Disciplinary Rule 29, Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Guidelines, Section 3(b)(5) for more information.
• To ensure the proper accreditation of your ICLEF On Demand CLE credits for the current CLE year, you must complete the entire On Demand seminar within 30 days of purchase and prior to 11:59 P.M. EST., December 31. To receive CLE credit for an ICLEF On Demand seminar you must watch the On Demand Seminar in its entirety. Partial credit will not be awarded.
You must watch the Program in its entirety! No partial credit awarded!
ICLEF Live Individual Webcast Seminars:
• To ensure the proper accreditation of your ICLEF ONLINE CLE credits for the current CLE year, you must complete the entire online seminar PRIOR to 11:59 P.M. EST., December 31.
You must watch the Program in its entirety! No partial credit awarded!
• Under amended rule 29 you are allowed to take all 36 hours of your 36 CLE hour requirement via online methods.
• All listed ICLEF Live Individual Webcast CLE and Ethics seminars are Approved for MCLE Credit under rule 29 by the Office of Admissions & Continuing Education.
• You may attend an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast from your office, home or from anywhere with an established internet connect. For the best viewing experience we recommend that you connect via a high speed internet connection (DSL, T-1 or Cable Modem). Some law firms may restrict access to streaming video, so we also recommend that you test your connection prior registering for the ICLEF Live Individual Webcast by clicking on this Test Your Connection link.
• Registration – To view a Live ICLEF Individual Webcast you must establish a personal ICLEF Online Account and register using a credit card. To establish your ICLEF Online Account Click Here.
• Written materials will be available on your computer through your ICLEF Online Account as a PDF file. You are then free to print out your materials or review them online prior to or during the program. A separate print copy of the written materials will not be distributed.
• CLE Credits – Your attendance is tracked via your personal login through the ICLEF website. At the conclusion of the ICLEF Live Individual Webcast, ICLEF will provide you with a Certificate of Completion. ICLEF then will automatically report your CLE credits to the Office of Admission & Continuing Education. You will need to do nothing further to report your CLE hours.
• To receive CLE credit for an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast you must watch the Webcast program in its entirety. Partial credit will not be awarded for viewing ICLEF Live Individual Webcasts.
• You cannot receive CLE credits for watching an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast with someone else – you must login as an individual and watch it through your personal login via your ICLEF Online Account.
• Questions may be asked of the live presenters via e-mail, telephone or facsimile.
- To ask a questions of the seminar faculty via e-mail, simply click on the live webcast “Forum” tab and type in your question at anytime during the program. Your question will be addressed by the faculty at the appropriate question and answer time during the program. Based on the volume of questions submitted, your question may not be addressed during the live portion of the program. Should this occur, we will ask our faculty to reply to your question via e-mail after the program ends. You may also send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ask a question by telephone please call ICLEF at (317) 637-9102 and your question will be transcribed and e-mailed to the faculty during the program.
- To fax your question please transmit your question to the ICLEF fax number at (317) 633-8780.
• If you have difficulty connecting, please contact our technical support line at (877) 880-1335.
ICLEF Live Group Webcast Seminars:
• ICLEF Live Group Webcasts are seminars in a group setting at an ICLEF approved regional/local group webcast site and are treated the same as attending a Live ICLEF In-Person Seminar. There is no limit on the number of CLE hours you may obtain by attending ICLEF Live Group Webcasts.
• ALL listed ICLEF Live Group Webcast CLE and Ethics seminars are approved for MCLE Credit under rule 29 by the Office of Admissions & Continuing Education.
• You may obtain all 36-hours of your CLE credits by attending ICLEF Live Group Webcasts.
• You must attend an ICLEF Live Group Webcast at a moderated, ICLEF approved regional / local location (i.e., local bar association office, local law firm, community college / university campus).
• You may receive partial CLE credits should your schedule preclude you from attending the entire ICLEF Live Group Webcast. Simply complete that ICLEF CLE Certification Sheet in your accompanying written materials and return it to the local program moderator to request partial CLE hours.
• Not all ICLEF programs are suitable for Live Group Webcasting. Please see the ICLEF website for a listing of programs that are to be broadcast via a live webcast.
• Active participation – ICLEF Live Group Webcasts include live video and audio of the presenters, PowerPoint slides, and seminar materials. You have the ability to participate directly with the presenters by asking your questions through e-mail, telephone and facsimile, making this method of CLE both interactive and interesting.
• Please Note: ICLEF Live Group Webcasts are considered Live programs and there are no MCLE limits on the number of ICLEF Live Group Webcasts that you may attend as long as the ICLEF Live Group Webcast meets the following conditions:
- The group viewing location must be an approved ICLEF regional / local webcast location.
- The group viewing location must be in a setting with a program moderator present throughout the Live Group Webcast.
- The group viewing location must have a moderated attendee check-in process.
- The group viewing location must provide program attendees with a method to ask questions via e-mail, telephone or facsimile connection.
- The group viewing location must also conform to the rules set forth by the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Commission under Disciplinary Rule 29 MCLE Guidelines, Section 3(a)(4).