This convenient one-hour webcast program will provide you with useful guidance that you can use when helping your clients plan for how Social Security will fit into their overall plans for retirement.
Coverage and examples will include:
• How retirement benefits are calculated
• Benefits for married couples and divorcees
• Calculation of the spousal benefit
• Coordination of benefits if both spouses paid into Social Security
• Survivor's benefits
• Taxes and your client's retirement plan
Nicole C. McGoff, CDFA®
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Indianapolis
David Ghormley, CFA
MFS Investment Management, Indianapolis
Social Security Planning: Preparing Your Client For Retirement
1 CLE - Thursday, February 11; 12:15 P.M. - 1:15 P.M.
LIVE INDIVIDUAL WEBCAST ONLY! - From the comfort of your home or office