Finally, Become More Efficient in 2021
• Mastering Deadlines: Time & Task Management
• How to Control Your Exploding Inbox
• How to Leverage Existing Documents & Make Sure They are Easy to Find
• How to Avoid & Manage Interruptions
• How to Fight the Paper – Managing the Paperless Practice
• The Mobile Law Practice
• Developing Your 26-Week Action Plan for Time Management
Paul J. Unger, Esq.
Affinity Consulting Group, LLC, Columbus, OH
Paul J. Unger is a nationally recognized speaker, author and thought leader in the legal technology industry. He is an attorney and founding principal of Affinity Consulting Group, a nationwide consulting company providing legal technology consulting, continuing legal education, and training. Paul specializes in document and case management, paperless office strategies, trial presentation and litigation technology, and legal-specific software training and professional development for law firms and legal departments throughout the United States, Canada and Australia. He is the author of dozens of legal technology manuals and publications, including recent published books, Tame the Digital Chaos – A Lawyer’s Guide to Distraction, Time, Task and Email Management (2017).
A NATIONAL SPEAKER SEMINAR
6 CLE (NLS) - Thursday, September 16; 9:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
ICLEF • Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, Indianapolis, IN